Are you on the hunt to find the perfect mascara? I know I always am. I’ll find one mascara that seems to be doing the trick for a few months, and then I’m over it. Sound familiar?
Today I’m sharing with you a product that I’ve been testing for about a month now: Big Tease Mascara by Buxom Cosmetics. The product is not in stores yet, however, it will be in August! Buxom is one of my favorite brands for lip glosses. Actually, they aren’t one of…they are my favorite brand for lip gloss. So naturally, I was super excited when they sent me this mascara to test out. Here are my thoughts…
1. It doesn’t clump. Even after applying a few layers, it doesn’t get chunky and weird looking like some mascaras do.
2. It doesn’t flake. I hate when little black dots of mascara flake onto your under eye section. This mascara doesn’t do that at all.
3. It lengthens lashes. I have short lashes and this added a lot of length after two to three coats.
4. It adds volume to lashes. In addition to length, Big Tease Mascara also added lots of volume. I always look for a voluminizing mascara to make my lashes full and plump.
5. It’s perfect for corners and bottom lashes. The tapered wand allows you to work the mascara into those little inner corner lashes, outer corner lashes, and bottom lashes without getting product all over the place.
I’m keeping it short and sweet because there isn’t much else to say aside from that! I don’t have any negative comments on the Big Tease Mascara, although I’m curious to see if it will be offered in waterproof or not. If I were to add this mascara to my professional makeup kit, I would need it to be waterproof.
What is your favorite mascara? I would love to know!